Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tickle Me Shimbers.

I saw that movie that Luke recommended, "The Last Winter," and I didn't love it. Interesting concept - it was a man vs. nature theme (which is rare in movies, i think) and was a heck of a lot better than the new Might Shalalayalaholla movie "Dangerous Breeze." There were some interesting/cool parts, but I was generally a little bored. ...And I didn't want to SEE the bad things in any sort of form - it was cooler when it was in my head. Can't anyone do any awesome Hitchcock movies anymore, where you play with the viewer's imagination?! the shit that I imagine is always more scary than what they show, and not knowing is more scary than knowing.

so, anyone got any GOOD suggestions for horror movies (to rent)? ...I can't find [rec] on netflix, dammit.

3 comments:

christopher dukehart said...

FIX your labels d00d... doesn't do any good if they don't relate. pretty sure this isn't about "fall, scooter, or vacation" =D am i right? yeah i'm right!!!

Drizzt said...

oh, i forgot to add:
"tell me about any horror movie that you know about that features a scooter falling while someone is on vacation."

sorry.

Infinite Monkey said...

"Teeth" was great if you haven't seen it yet.

Its all about some virginal christian who has shark teeth in her vag. Of course being a christian, good girl/virgin, and in a horror movie means that she is pretty much being raped non stop.

That sounds terrible, but its kind of done tounge in cheek so she pretty much makes all the dirty rapists pay.